Square Mobile is a start-up company which is in the process of expanding with novel ideas and products together with its members who work with dedication. We started our journey on the 30th of June 2011 and got registered as a partnership under the name of “Square Mobile”. Square mobile is dedicated to explore and bring recognition to the latest technological innovations and latent potential within the mobile and telecommunication sector. Presently, the company has become a good partner for local and global companies. We are providing our solutions in Sri Lanka, South Africa, Nigeria, Vietnam and Kenya. We have achieved local and global recognition in short time of period and recently, we have featured in GSMA country analysis report for Sri Lanka as a startup case study.
Our VisionProduce the best quality products, locally and globally with complete satisfaction for customers according to their needs and become a world leading innovative mobile application development company.
- Finalist in Mbillionth 2011, which is the best South Asian Mobile Application Awards held in New Delhi,India.This is a dedicated platform to explore the latent potential of mobile & telecom sector across countries in South Asia.
- Achieved the Special Merit Award in E-Swabhimani ,National e-content awards which is an initiative of the Information Communication technology agency of Sri Lanka aimed at recognizing excellence in digital content creation.
- Awarded in Etisalat AppZone Champions 2011, 2012 as the Winner and First Runners up respectively. Appzone championship is the Sri Lanka’s first ever SMS based mobile application award ceremony organized by Etisalat Sri Lanka.br>
- Finalist - MPower forum in India. Yathra (Android app for tourism) selected as an incubation project.
- Finalist of ICTA Spiralation 2013 tech startups for the project “Gyppzy” and received USD 5000 seed funding.
- Square Mobile is featured on GSMA, country analysis report for Sri lanka.
PartnersSquare Mobile is based in Sri Lanka. But it started operations in South Africa and Nigeria recently.
Comviva - IndiaComviva Technologies Ltd is one of India’s largest providers of value-added services for mobile operators in rapidly growing markets. Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM and Africa and offers an "integrated portfolio of services" including messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and business support solutions.
Mira Networks Pvt Ltd.- South AfricaMira Networks is a leading mobile technology company that services a global client basis by providing best-in-class connectivity and billing tools. By enabling commercial businesses and mobile networks to interact with each other, Mira’s role in the greater mobile industry is that of an Mobile Aggregator.
Into Mobile Pvt Ltd.- NigeriaIntomobile is leading value added service provider in Nigeria. We provide our service to Etisalat Nigeria with the guidance of Intomobile.
1 Pay - Vietnam1 Pay is a leading value added service provider in Vietnam who supports all payment method for all devices and application platforms ,with safest security technology.
Rapidcom - KenyaRapid Communications Ltd is a telecommunications solution provider that has the people, skills and the technology to create efficient solutions that takes clients‘ telecommunications needs in ‘Making the right Connections’
361 Edge361 Edge deliver high impact event management services, covering every requirements and more. 361 Interactive is part of a group of companies - Wild Drift and 361i Edge formerly known as Unleash Talent Inc. - that believes in delivering an all immersive experience.
Wild DriftWild Drift strive to enable, empower and enrich people and their teams by developing deeper understanding of themselves, creating alignment with purpose and generating passionate excitement while promoting a sense of social responsibility.